DAMPIER, BURRUP & KARRATHA
The Dampier, Burrup & Karratha Bus Tour can be split by up to 15 people @ $57 each
Book the entire package for yourself or book singles and meet new friends.
We will pickup and drop you off wherever you are staying, this bus tour starts off in Karratha.[Not a valid template]
We start with a tour of Dampier that includes the Yacht Club and Beach with a view of the shipping ports and mining ships.
The Burrup will give a good look at the Woodside Gas Plants – King Bay Industrial Marina – Rio Tinto Iron Ore – Yara Fertiliser Plant – Tank Lookout – Flying Foam Massacre – Hearsons Cove Beach & Rock Art.
Karratha has several Lookouts, a Beach, Industrial Area, Visitors Center and the local Mall.
- Site Seeing
- Shipping Ports
- Mining Ships
- Woodside Gas Plant
- Yara Fertiliser Plant
- King Bay Industrial Marina
- Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- Flying Foam Massacre
- Yacht Club
- Dampier Beach
- Historic Presentation by a Traditional Aboriginal Land Owner
- Hillside Lookouts including the Wilfred Hicks lookout
- Visitors Centre
- Bus Tour
- Hearson Cove Beach
- Rock Art
- BBQ Lunch
- Dampier is a major industrial port in the northwest of Western Australia. The Dampier Port is part of the Dampier Archipelago. The port services petrochemical, salt, iron ore and natural gas export industries. Rio Tinto exports large volumes of iron ore through the port.
- Burrup is made up of The Industrial Marina, Gas Plant, Fertilizer Plant and Hearsons Cove which incorporates an incredible beach and Rock Art.
- Karratha is a city in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, adjoining the port of Dampier. It was established in 1968 to accommodate the processing and exportation workforce of the Hamersley Iron mining company and, in the 1980s, the petroleum and liquefied natural gas operations of the North West Shelf Venture. The city’s name comes from the cattle station of the same name, which derives from a word in a local Aboriginal language meaning “good country” or “soft earth”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeBeach Walks, Bus, Historic, Rock Art
Activity Level 3 Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Any type of food wear will do for this tour.
Yes alcohol is permitted in moderate quantities
Sorry no pets are permitted.