This Motorcycle tour package is for 1 person
for 5 hours then extra hours @ $100 per hour
(comes with tour guide/driver)
We will pickup and drop you off wherever you are staying, this motorcycle tour starts off in Karratha.
[Not a valid template]Tour includes:
- Site Seeing
- Point Samson
- Shipping Ports
- Mining Ships
- Woodside Gas Plant
- Yara Fertiliser Plant
- King Bay Industrial Marina
- Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- Yacht Club
- Dampier Beach
- Hillside Lookouts including the Wilfred Hicks lookout
- Visitors Centre
- Motorcycle Tour
- Hearson Cove Beach
- Lunch at Point Samson
The Can-Am Spyder (“Spyder”) is a three-wheeled motorcycle manufactured by Bombardier Recreational Products. The vehicle has a single rear drive wheel and two wheels in front for steering, similar in layout to a modern snowmobile. The Spyder uses an ATV-like chassis. The manufacturer refers to it as a “roadster,” but in technical terms it is more of what has been traditionally called a trike. The Spyder has traction and stability control, and antilock brakes.
Your Can-Am Spyder tour can be made from the following destinations:
- Dampier is a major industrial port in the northwest of Western Australia. The Dampier Port is part of the Dampier Archipelago. The port services petrochemical, salt, iron ore and natural gas export industries. Rio Tinto exports large volumes of iron ore through the port.
- Karratha is a city in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, adjoining the port of Dampier. It was established in 1968 to accommodate the processing and exportation workforce of the Hamersley Iron mining company and, in the 1980s, the petroleum and liquefied natural gas operations of the North West Shelf Venture. The city’s name comes from the cattle station of the same name, which derives from a word in a local Aboriginal language meaning “good country” or “soft earth”.
- Roebourne is a former gold rush town in Western Australia‘s Pilbara region. It is 202 km from Port Hedland and 1,563 km from Perth. It prospered during its gold boom of the late 19th century and was once the largest settlement between Darwin and Perth
- Cossack is an historic ghost town located 15 km from Roebourne in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. The nearest town to Cossack is Wickham. Cossack is located on Butchers Inlet at the mouth of the Harding River. It is reached by a single, sealed road that follows the original causeway across a series of tidal salt flats. The overall landform of the region around Cossack is a low, flat plain with occasional rocky hills and ranges. The vegetation is mainly grass, spinifex and low shrub, with occasional trees (mangroves) along watercourses and in gullies. The mangrove scrub becomes quite dense along the shoreline and at the mouth of the inlet.
- Wickham is a townsite located 13 km north of Roebourne. The town’s first permanent buildings were begun in 1970 by Cliffs Robe River to support its iron-ore mine at Pannawonica, processing at Cape Lambert and shiploading at Port Walcott. The majority of the residences and facilities in town are owned by Rio Tinto. Wickham was originally a closed company town but was transferred to administration by the Shire of Roebourne in 1980, after which a scheme for public housing was implemented.
- Point Samson is a small coastal settlement 18 km north of Roebourne. The town is a popular holiday location for the nearby mining towns, including Wickham, Karratha and Dampier. Fishing is the main industry.
Tours can even extend to Port Hedland 240 kms north of Karratha or to Newman 618 kms inland.
Tours may be made to suit your interests.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level 3 Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Solid flat totally encased with steel toe is the most preferred foot wear, open toed footwear is not permitted.
Yes alcohol is permitted in moderate quantities
Sorry no room for pets.